The Norwegian Swimming Federation has selected 6 men’s swimmers for the World Short Course Swimming Championships, which will be held in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates 16-21. December 2021.
Ingeborg Vassbakk Løyning was also selected for the WC squad, but due to illness in the preparations for the WC, she has in consultation with the support apparatus chosen not to participate.
Tomoe Zenimoto Hvas and Henrik Christiansen are our strongest finalists and medal challengers in the World Cup squad. Norway also has relay teams, where it will be exciting to see where we stand compared to the best swimming nations in the world.
- Henrik Christiansen (25), Lambertseter Swimming Club
- Tomoe Zenimoto Hvas (21), Bærumsvømmerne
- André Klippenberg Grindheim (21), Hamar IL
- Nicholas Savola Lia (20), Bærumsvømmerne
- Jon Jøntvedt (18), Bryne Symjeklubb
- Markus Lie (26), Bergensvømmerne
Coaches / leaders:
Petter Løvbergnational team manager
Sondre Solbergtrains the Bærum swimmers
Øyvind K. Røslandcoach Hamar IL
Christer Kjølholdtphysical therapist
Johan Setterbergtechnique and analysis
National team manager Petter Løvberg, mobile 9706 0795.
NRK broadcasts live from semi-finals and finals